Saturday, February 23, 2008

Thing 2 What is Library 2.0

The video by Stephen Abram was inspiring with his concept of empowering oneself in this learning process and of looking at the unintended consequences. It's too early for me to reflect on that, but I would like to keep it in mind. Finding the time to learn the 23 things is going to mean working at it in the evenings and weekends, for the most part. The articles were helpful in my understanding of Library 2.0 I think that we need to accept the challenge of "embracing constant change" and of trying to look at the needs and interests of the community to determine how we offer services. I would like to talk to others about how we can find out what our customers (or potential customers) would like, but I suspect that part of the feedback will come by simply trying some things and seeing what kind of interest is out there.

No comments: